Pilotenboard.de :: DLR-Test Infos, Ausbildung, Erfahrungsberichte :: operated by SkyTest® :: Foren-Übersicht

Wiki  ChatChat  FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

ICAO Aviation English Tests

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Pilotenboard.de :: DLR-Test Infos, Ausbildung, Erfahrungsberichte :: operated by SkyTest® :: Foren-Übersicht -> Swiss (Stufe I bis V)
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Farrell
Bruchpilot
Bruchpilot

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Nov 03, 2006 11:57 pm    Titel: ICAO Aviation English Tests Antworten mit Zitat

Hello - I am new to your forum and would like to request your assistance. Also, my German is not very good so maybe a forum moderator would oblige me by placing this post in the correct area if I have not posted it in the right place.

If you are a German pilot or air traffic controller, and would like to participate in an Aviation English test as part of an ICAO research program for the new ICAO regulations for English usage that are due to come into force soon, could you please send me an email at mail@planespeech.com

There is no charge for the test, you use a freephone number in Germany and you do not have to give your name as it is all done over the phone by our computer using voice recognition software.

It takes about thirty minutes to do the test and involves you replying to various ATC and Pilot radio transmissions.
Your participation will help to improve the safety and quality of radio transmissions for pilots and controllers worldwide.

Many Thanks

Wayne Farrell
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Farrell
Bruchpilot
Bruchpilot

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Nov 08, 2006 3:59 pm    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Thank you very much for your replies so far.

It is very interesting meeting you all.

I still have some more tests available.

Many thanks again

Wayne
Farrell
Bruchpilot
Bruchpilot

BeitragVerfasst am: So Nov 19, 2006 6:12 pm    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Hello again folks

This is my last ten days or so of demographic testing for this round of research.

If any of you are intending on taking this telephone test, can you please get in touch with me as soon as possible on: mail@planespeech.com

In your email, can you please add:

Your year of birth (just the year please)
Your native language
Your native country
How many years you have been flying
If you regularly use English during flight or just sometimes.

Thank you again for your great enthusiasm and assistance.

Wayne Farrell
PlaneSpeech.com

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Pilotenboard.de :: DLR-Test Infos, Ausbildung, Erfahrungsberichte :: operated by SkyTest® :: Foren-Übersicht -> Swiss (Stufe I bis V) Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Impressum        Datenschutzbestimmungen nach DSGVO

Cobalt by Jakob Persson
Cobalt phpBB Theme/Template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2002.