Pilotenboard.de :: DLR-Test Infos, Ausbildung, Erfahrungsberichte :: operated by SkyTest® :: Foren-Übersicht

Wiki  ChatChat  FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

OWT tips

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Pilotenboard.de :: DLR-Test Infos, Ausbildung, Erfahrungsberichte :: operated by SkyTest® :: Foren-Übersicht -> DLR Berufsgrunduntersuchung
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Fra9090
Bruchpilot
Bruchpilot

BeitragVerfasst am: So Aug 25, 2019 2:58 pm    Titel: OWT tips Antworten mit Zitat

Hello my german friends, sorry for writing in english, but i don't understand german at all^^ I am very suprised to find such a useful forum, where, with the help of google translate, i have found a lots of information. So thanks to everyone!

I am about to partecipate to the DLR in Amburg in september, but currently im struggling with OWT, because it is hard to do more than 80%.
My question is, in the dlr we will have this "Aufeinanderfolgende kritische Instrumente mussen unterschiedliche Werte anzeigen" ? By that i mean, everytime you have to read the value of all the 9 clocks, they will be the same clocks? or inside a single exercise (9 clocks) they will be different?

I'm doing the dlr for the AB initio, not for direct entry in the company.

Thanks a lot, if you want to answer in german, it is fine, i will translate it with googletranslate.

^^

edit1: I'm asking about this because instead of reading every single clock, one by one, i can just look where there arrow points, and if i remember the arrows position and just one of the 8 numbers of any clock, i can just go back to the real values. Example : i have 4 arrows, one is aming at North, one at south, one at east and the last at west and i realize that the value seven is on the top of the clock, then i will know that the sequence is :
7-3-1-5

Another question is, are there recurring values, like in the Skytest, or they are all different, like in the CBT?
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
nicopesat
Bruchpilot
Bruchpilot

BeitragVerfasst am: So Aug 25, 2019 4:27 pm    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Hey! Yes the clocks are all tilted the same.

If you still struggle with this test, try to read the values of the individual clocks from the opposite site of the arrow and then add/substract 4 to the value you have read (>4 substract, <5 add).

Most People here use this method because on the opoosite site it is usually more likely that there is a Digit right there or next to it, which makes the test a lot easier for most of us.
Fra9090
Bruchpilot
Bruchpilot

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Aug 29, 2019 9:21 am    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

nicopesat hat folgendes geschrieben:
Hey! Yes the clocks are all tilted the same.

If you still struggle with this test, try to read the values of the individual clocks from the opposite site of the arrow and then add/substract 4 to the value you have read (>4 substract, <5 add).

Most People here use this method because on the opoosite site it is usually more likely that there is a Digit right there or next to it, which makes the test a lot easier for most of us.

Oh nice, thanks a lot for answering ^^

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Pilotenboard.de :: DLR-Test Infos, Ausbildung, Erfahrungsberichte :: operated by SkyTest® :: Foren-Übersicht -> DLR Berufsgrunduntersuchung Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Impressum        Datenschutzbestimmungen nach DSGVO

Cobalt by Jakob Persson
Cobalt phpBB Theme/Template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2002.