Pilotenboard.de :: DLR-Test Infos, Ausbildung, Erfahrungsberichte :: operated by SkyTest® :: Foren-Übersicht

Wiki  ChatChat  FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

financial problem

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Pilotenboard.de :: DLR-Test Infos, Ausbildung, Erfahrungsberichte :: operated by SkyTest® :: Foren-Übersicht -> Flugschulen / ATPL-Ausbildung
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
httai91
Bruchpilot
Bruchpilot

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jul 08, 2015 7:14 am    Titel: financial problem Antworten mit Zitat

hallo,

I intend to attend at Intercockpit to be a pilot, but the training cost is too high for me, could you guys give me some suggestion?

I'm a non EU resident and have try to get the student loan but there is no luck.

Thank you.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
B1900D
Captain
Captain

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jul 08, 2015 2:05 pm    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Why do you intend to train at one of the most expensive outfits in Germany ???

Money does not grow on trees here and it is no different to your own country in that regard.
httai91
Bruchpilot
Bruchpilot

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jul 08, 2015 5:12 pm    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Hi

Some post here indicated that Intercockpit is a decent place for pilot training with not so high training cost, comparing to ones in other European countries. I don't know much about every single flight school, but after some searching I think the pilot trained there can become a qualified pilot for any airlines.

Of course the school of Lufthansa in Bremen is the best and costs nothing, but they seemed to close the training program already.

I know money doesn't grow on trees. It's also clearly different from what I try to do here: to find the solution to financial obstacle.

I want to become a pilot. I try a lot to make it happen, and I would be grateful if you could give me advice for that. If not, I still thank you for your consideration.

Have a nice day then. Smile
Schienenschreck

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jul 08, 2015 6:34 pm    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

httai91 hat folgendes geschrieben:
I think the pilot trained there can become a qualified pilot for any airlines.

Like any successful trainee within an ATPL/CPL training facility.
Conversion
Captain
Captain

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jul 09, 2015 12:20 am    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

httai91:

Zitat:
I'm a non EU resident and have try to get the student loan but there is no luck.

If you're a non-EU citizen why are you looking into Germany/EU for flight training in the first place? No European airline will hire you, unless you have the unrestricted work and residence permit. As a non-EU citizen I'd recommend the US above any other country for flight training!

If you're on a budget and looking for "affordable" flight training I'd be looking at countries like Australia or South Africa (compared to the current Euro exchange rate). If for whatever reason you wish to obtain an EASA license, look at countries like Spain, Poland or Romania (see links below) besides the cost of living in these countries is comparatively low as well.

http://www.qualityfly.com/index.html

http://flylevel.aero/pilot-licence-en

http://www.flyinpoland.com

http://www.flyingacademy.com

http://www.balticaa.com/aviation-academy

I'm aware that it's common marketing strategy among flight schools to tell their prospective customers that they are affiliated with some airline and if you choose them for flight training you'll stand very good chances of getting hired with this (or some other) airline - Don't believe it, it's a myth!!! They're just trying to bait you as a customer! In the end a license is a license and nobody really cares where you got it, what matters much more is if you can safely fly a plane form point A to point B.

Regrading the financial aspect, taking on a loan is always a two sided coin, depending if you're financing the complete training or only part of it, meaning you already have saved up some money yourself. Secondly, I don't know your country of origin, but getting a loan is usually much easier in your home-country or the country in which you live and work.

If you're seeking some additional advise regarding flight training in general, I'd recommend the following link: http://www.pprune.org

Good luck!
httai91
Bruchpilot
Bruchpilot

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jul 09, 2015 6:21 pm    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

I dont intend to work for EU airlines. If I got the ATPL, I would send out CV to any airlines (including the ones in my country, Vietnam).

It's just that I have acquaintance here in Germany, so I could get the visa and get used to the life easier when it comes to studying abroad. Also, I got the chance to learn another language Smile.

Anyway, it seems that many people get ATPL through modular training during working another job instead of taking part in an ab initio course. It takes time, but I think that would work out for me, at least in terms of financial problem.

I know pprune.org. It just doesnt have much information about flight schools in Germany. I also try to join this group 'Pilot and students' on facebook but they keep rejecting me, dont understand why.

Thank you for your advice. I would look for more information about other flight schools in Australia and South Africa then. Smile

And just so you know, becoming a pilot in Vietnam is not easy also, and we still have to be trained in other country (USA or Australia).
B1900D
Captain
Captain

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jul 09, 2015 8:53 pm    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Going modular would certainly make sense as it would prevent insolvency if intelligently planned - I always strongly advise anyone NOT to become a pilot on a credit loan basis - you need to have a strong financial backbone in order to survive without having to stress about running dry. However you should really ask yourself if your hard earned money would not be better invested otherwise - of course this is your own personal choice. Even if you have a chance to earn a decent salary here in Germany, I would still advise someone like you from the Far East to get an FAA license as it is more widely accepted.

That said, I think if any reasonable growth in this business is going to occur, it will happen in Asia i.e. in front of your doorstep and they will be looking for locals sooner or later.

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Pilotenboard.de :: DLR-Test Infos, Ausbildung, Erfahrungsberichte :: operated by SkyTest® :: Foren-Übersicht -> Flugschulen / ATPL-Ausbildung Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Impressum        Datenschutzbestimmungen nach DSGVO

Cobalt by Jakob Persson
Cobalt phpBB Theme/Template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2002.