Pilotenboard.de :: DLR-Test Infos, Ausbildung, Erfahrungsberichte :: operated by SkyTest® :: Foren-Übersicht

Wiki  ChatChat  FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

Interpersonal am 27.05. Bericht??

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Pilotenboard.de :: DLR-Test Infos, Ausbildung, Erfahrungsberichte :: operated by SkyTest® :: Foren-Übersicht -> Erfahrungsberichte anderer Tests
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
robi
Captain
Captain

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Mai 28, 2009 6:40 pm    Titel: Interpersonal am 27.05. Bericht?? Antworten mit Zitat

Hallo,

kann jemand der die Woche in Hamburg war einige Tests nennen, die nun aktuell sind.
Und war jemand erfolgreich. Ich hoffe ihr hattet "Glück".

Viele Grüße
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Der Däne
Bruchpilot
Bruchpilot

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jun 02, 2009 8:23 pm    Titel: Erfahrungsbericht - short version Antworten mit Zitat

I was to the Interpersonal test on Mai the 27'th. We were 10 people all together - 10 germans and me, Der Däne.

The test is still pretty much as described in the last Erfahrungsbericht, although written August last year.

Day one:
3 blocks - one was free to take breaks at any time, but the long breaks between blocks were enough for me. In the waiting room snacks, sandwiches, juice, soda and water was at disposal.

I will try to describe the tests, but I am sure that are test that I have forgotten.

Teil 1:
Übersetzung (german to english)
Englisch (grammatik)
technik
mathematik
Raumvorstellung
Logik
(and ???)

Teil 2:
Koncentration
Kopfrechnen
Pschykomotorich (Farbentanks)
Short time memory
(and ???)

Teil 3:
MOZART

SkyTest is still up to date and recommenable.

I did very poorly in the translation due to my lack of proficiency in german. However I was very good at english gramma. Did poorly in technik for two reasons - one language problems and two poor preparation. Math want bad too. Raumvorstellung I found easy and logik very easy (answered correctly to all questions).

Koncentration - boring but not to hard to pass.
Kopfrechnen - easy - only written assignments - long time to think
Pschykomotorik - did alright except for the "Farbentanks" which I found difficult - train this before attending
Short time memory - just concentrate

MOZART - joystick in right hand, speed control in the left. Follow the markings shown on the screen.

Poorly performing in übersetzung, technik, math and farbentanks I did not made to day two. However I got compliments for the courage to go to Germany and take an aptitude test in german and I found the staff very professional.

Hope some off you find my Bericht useful, although short, fast written and perhaps uncomplete - as mentioned, I am not sure that I remember all the test in block 1 and 2.

Good luck to you Smile
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden
Der Däne
Bruchpilot
Bruchpilot

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jun 02, 2009 8:34 pm    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

I forgot the persönlichkeittest, not being german I had great problems understanding the questions and made random answers
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden
KBD_A320
Captain
Captain

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jun 04, 2009 9:14 pm    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Hi Der Däne,

Thanks you for your report, its very helpful although its a short one.

Unfortunately there is not many people taking time to write their Bericht, although its always very important for the people preparing for the test.

I am sorry for you that you didn't make it, but as the people from IP said before ,it was a very big courage from your side to take the test in German.
For this courage, i am sure you will find your way in a cockpit.
dont give up buddy !

cheers
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
coolmadmat
Captain
Captain

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jun 04, 2009 9:26 pm    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Zitat:
I forgot the persönlichkeittest, not being german I had great problems understanding the questions and made random answers

I wonder what they figured out about your "personality".. Very Happy

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Pilotenboard.de :: DLR-Test Infos, Ausbildung, Erfahrungsberichte :: operated by SkyTest® :: Foren-Übersicht -> Erfahrungsberichte anderer Tests Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Impressum        Datenschutzbestimmungen nach DSGVO

Cobalt by Jakob Persson
Cobalt phpBB Theme/Template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2002.